Original advertisement here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37267685?type=standard
We are seeking a Secondary teacher for the following subject areas, commencing Term 4, 2018 (2019 applicants encouraged to apply too):
- Design and Technology (Woodwork, Metalwork, Design)
- Health & Physical Education
- Innovative, proactive approach to student wellbeing.
- Teaching experience in the areas indicated by the College.
- Strong ICT capability and experience in using ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in teams.
- Evidence of initiative and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Possess well developed organisational and process-focused administrative skills.
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents and staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of, and ability to apply, best practice and research based instructional models to achieve enhanced student learning outcomes.
- Evidence of proficiency in all 7 AITSL NPST’s
- Current QCT registration.
- Previous experience in similar roles is highly desirable.
Applicants who identify themselves as being able to serve within the ethos of a non-denominational Christian School, are invited to apply.
Attractive Salary and Staff benefits
- 50% discount on tuition fees
- Salary sacrifice options
- Generous leave entitlements
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday, 3 October 2018
Application Form, CV, letters of reference