Meet up to share, moderate and plan

Hello All,
Would anyone be interested in meeting up to share/moderate their unit 1 assessment and discuss plans for unit 2 (and beyond)? I have my unit 2 mostly mapped out and would love to share.

I can offer my school located at Bray park (Genesis Christian College) this Saturday 25 May or Saturday 8 June (week 7). Time: 9am-2pm (come for some or all)

If you are interested in taking part post below with your email or email me direct: m.lusty@genesis.qld.edu.au I would love this to become a regular meetup so if these dates don’t interest you please still post and we can see what we can work out.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. I would love to come and chat but not on the weekend. More than happy after school to come over.
Regards
Peter Mac
Northside Christian College

Hi,

I would also love to catch up to but can’t do weekends. I am happy to host on Wednesday 5th June from around 3:30pm, I’m at Nundah if people are interested.

Kind Regards

Catriona

Thanks Peter. My school is giving an opportunity to run meetings during the week of the 15-19 July. I will post again closer once I have a firm date if that interests you.

Thanks for the offer Catriona, I can’t do Wednesdays sadly.

That would be great thanks. Please keep me in the loop.

1 Like